Your missionWe are looking for a Director of Product to join our team at the beginning of next year. I’m Bowen, Founder and CEO at Wonderwerk. As we will soon be working together (hopefully!), I wanted to share a few reasons why I think you will love working here:
- We have a vision for a happier workplace, where companies invest in training their employees because they can actually see it’s impact on performance.
- Our product focuses on sales teams, where there is chronic lack of training and tonnes of performance data we can use to drive real change.
- We’re a well-funded early-stage startup (~15 people). Our head office is in Berlin but we are working remotely.
- You will have the opportunity to own the product vision, shape the direction and learn what it takes to build a company from the ground up.
What you will doIn close collaboration with the founders, co-develop the company’s product strategy and team to continue building an innovative, market-leading, software company.
- Build a customer-centric product culture based on research and customer insights
- Meet clients regularly to conduct research and provide the team with background knowledge about our next product milestones
- Work in a cross-functional team, shape ideas together and prioritize projects into a roadmap to achieve our product milestones
- Communicate the roadmap, progress and research insights to internal stakeholders
- Optimise our product analytics stack to collect most valuable insights
- Once you're fully ramped up
- Take responsibility for our product vision, shape it with the founders, validate product ideas and directions, and manage our high-level roadmap
- Communicate product goals to cross-functional teams and monitor progress to achieve our vision
- Hire future PMs and set up more cross-functional teams to work on our product milestones in parallel