Your missionAt Wonderwerk, we have a vision for a happier workplace – where companies invest in their employees because they can see it’s impact on performance.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (remote) to join our cross-functional team at the beginning of next year. I’m Thomas, Lead Designer at Wonderwerk. As we will soon be working together (hopefully!) I would like to share 5 reasons why I think you will love working here:
- Everyone at Wonderwerk has a deep respect for design
- Fastest developers I’ve ever worked with and they really care about UI details
- We work in small, independent teams, typically on a 6-week cycle by using the Shape Up method from Basecamp
- We design for people and strive to build a product that is both easy to use and visually appealing
- You will get unique insight into running a business and the opportunity to influence the direction right from the start
What you'll get to do:
- Own the creative process at Wonderwerk
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes
- Ship meaningful projects within a cross-functional team
- Translating research insights into simple and engaging user interfaces and ideas
- Creating flows and high-fidelity prototypes
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Participate in feedback sessions to help you improve in your role, the way you work, and in how you work together as a team
- Examples of the types of challenges you'll tackle: re-thinking the learning experience of established sales teams; reducing time spent on building training content; and more!