Your missionWe are looking for a Director of Growth to join our team at the beginning of next year. I’m Bowen, Founder and CEO at Wonderwerk. As we will soon be working together (hopefully!), I wanted to share a few reasons why I think you will love working here:
- We have a vision for a happier workplace, where companies invest in training their employees because they can actually see its impact on performance.
- Our product focuses on sales teams, where there is a chronic lack of training and tonnes of performance data we can use to drive real change.
- We’re a well-funded early-stage startup (~15 person). Our head office is in Berlin but we are working remotely.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company and build the marketing function from scratch.
What you will doYou will be able to define the role, but we expect the following to be a core part of what you will do:
- Take ownership of pipeline creation. Meet monthly and quarterly MQL, SAL and SQL targets.
- Find the right channels for reaching our audience of decision-makers in Sales and Sales Enablement (we’re using Google Ads and Linkedin so far).
- Define and analyze the metrics we use to measure and improve ROI throughout the entire funnel.
- Design, implement and analyze campaigns to attract, educate, and convert future customers across all stages of their journey.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product to understand our customers and improve their buying experience.
- Once the marketing function is proven, you will have the opportunity to build your own team.